Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 28, 2007

GDOP 07'





I must say that i am truly blessed by going to GDOP 07...
Guoyi was with me and my CG from covenant. And there were
much tears and laughters... ( and sweat too).
I will remember making fun of Rev Kong Hee from CHC... that guy
just proves why he is a leader of the charismatics: cos he has
such charisma... "hi , how's everyone?" he speaks more like a
rock star than a pastor... if he didnt become a pastor, he shd be
a talk-show host or something... but anyway, he lead the crowd to clap
like crazy.. and actually ask ppl to pray for the youth . He asked the youths
in the crowd to stand up and actually encourage ppl to bless these youths.
This middle-aged lady(her name is Margrét) came up and pray for me and Charlene. i really felt touched . Truly blessed by a stranger.
THis is what i have been learning from COnnecting: to pour out my life for others , cos of this life in me that was poured out from the Holy Spirit. I prayed that in my life, i will always trust God and do good to others...

I have many other experiences... will share along the way.

No comments: