Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Take Up Your Cross and Follow Jesus
Luke9: 23 And he said to all, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. 24 For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will save it. 25 For what does it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loses or forfeits himself? 26 For whoever is ashamed of me and of my words, of him will the Son of Man be ashamed when he comes in his glory and the glory of the Father and of the holy angels. 27 But I tell you truly, there are some standing here who will not taste death until they see the kingdom of God.”\\

indeed, it is so hard to take up the cross and to follow jesus. but to really find the life that God calls, i need to lose my life for God's sake... the process of santification is really difficult... satan throws so many temptations in order to make this process fails... i know that i am now saved, but there is a chance i may fall away and live like an unbeliever. then i will end up being a mediocre christian in the kingdom. i will have no use in the kingdom. i must do my part to be sanctified. it is a choice i have to make... God, i pray that i evil and lies will be far from me, lead me not into temptation... Father, give me your strength to overcome temptation, when the inner voice says it is alright to give in to my own desires, to satisfy my own needs, to turn the attention unto myself, GOd , in jesus name,pls cast these feelings away... i surrender all these things to you...

No comments: