Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

in this life, i must learn to always do good... do good NOT to feel good, but to sincerely bless God's ppl....
there is LIFE in me right now, jus waiting to pour into another person's life...
But there are these bad urges inside me to stop me from releasing my good urges to touch the
good urges of others... it is a constant battle within between the spirit and the flesh... romans 8 tells us
about this battle.. whenever i want to do something good, this bad urges would take over me inside and stop
me from doing good... this bad urges we call it sin! sin needs a new defination... sin is anything that makes us
turn that attention upon ourselves instead of God, and God's ppl.. sin is the obstacle preventing me from doing
good... there are so much emotional problems goin on in this world, and it is a battle that i can choose whether or
not i shd enter and fight... God, help me to sincerely connect with ppl... YOUR ppl... help me to pour out this life in me
to touch their lives... help me O lord...

No comments: