Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Powerful day

Thank God... the time is 934pm now... i feel so tired but i felt so blessed today...
God speaks to me in diff place at diff time, but the message is the same. the day started with a swim, i cant sleep... but went for a swim, i came online , chatted with sophia USA time evening (she mentioned the salvation of my parents-#1) , in church i talked to this new girl clarice, she said she's coming to bizad so i exchange number with her... i truly want to help her in anyways,i told her she die die must join the bz CG... then i talked to joanna regarding a situation( which she later replied to thank me for it - we are still praying for the situation! ;-) ), then i finally went on to start my proper session with GY at 10 am at the connection corner. HE KNOWS HOW TO PRAY! praise the LORD! so today i 'threw' away the guide and explain to him why we come church once a week and to give offerings... and teach him how to do QT. then i shook hands with liang , and he told me he started to use his ESV , starting with the concordances. he attended and ushered the 8 am service. during service- the parents night thing came up again - #2 - i tried to avoid it ... but as we shall see later... had a discussion with Chun Yat about NC and CHC how i link it to mark, and sp vs phy growth... jeanne told me about a bunch of youths ( along with GY) who prayed to receive christ but not in church, and dunno basic fundamentals of the faith... (i feel really sad) ,then of cos i said they could join GY ONLY if they are able to come to covenant... then #3 happend... gabe, charlene they all started selling the ticket... but i wanted to avoid them... even edmund was there pushing the tickets, i used refuse to accept the invitation to buy... so i went on to have lunch etcetc... got to AMK hospital , blessed my mum and my maid... i made my maid cried... cos i told her she must be prepared to call HOME...the indonesia HOME... she said she misses her family a lot... then i went to see Hock Chuan at Changi Hospital... there i prayed for him and met an old couple... kee hiang and jason! kee hiang always dotted on me for a long time when i was young... she is a sunday school teacher thru and thru... i had a great talk with them over dinner... over diff churches and struggles and how i am being blessed at covenant all this time...( i told him 3 diff ppl who dont really know each other invited me to come to covenant at abt the same time- i rejected each of them till the 3rd one... it cant be coincidence - God must be answering my prayer for a good church) then jason had a very long lecture for me on the train... from simei to cck u can imagine... he said it is MY responsibility to share to my mum dad, and to desire their salvation... no shortcuts... and mustnt give up so easily... it will not be instant... but trust in God's timing... he strongly encouraged me to go for the parents nite... this is clearly #4... so i reached home... and #5 appeared... daniel sms me says that he has an extra ticket to give away... i replied that i will give him an answer tml... all i can do now is to pray that when i approach my dad tml, he will accept the invitation to go to this parents nite...

God spoke... i missed it again and again.. this time round the signs are very clear... He wants me to share to my dad slowly... such a powerful God.. speaking thru diff ppl diff place... same message... it cant be coincidence...

when we are hurt most... that is the best time to heal others... u will be healed in the process... strange but true... and God is moving clearly in my most troubled times... God has never been more real.. HE IS REAL!

12 hours of ministering and being ministered... in church, at home, and for school ... these are clearly my purpose in life.. and somehow God shows the way!

all i can do is to praise the lORD for his good works... those who honour God, God will honour him... the growth must come inside out... ;-)

No comments: