Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

if ppl dun wan to respect my leadership, it is not my problem.. i shd not take it personally... they have to answer to God anyway... i must not allow the situation mean more than it seems... just take it objectively...

but i cant systematically avoid them.. i still see them once in a while.. here and there... it is hard to face them sometimes.... so i guess learning to forgive is a better choice..pride NOT to forgive, pride NOT to receive forgiveness... God first forgive me before i forgive others... i must remember that in my life, i had hurt others as well... by walking out in their lives... so i must remember not to get angry when ppl walked out on me... it is NOT abt me... it is ultimately about them...
ALl of us make mistakes in life... we hurt others, others hurt us... knowingly and unknowingly... so i have to learn to accept ppl's choices in life... their lies and excuses... hurt people hurt people... so i should not go out and hurt others further...

it is normal to feel disappointment in ministry life.... discouragement are aplenty.... i can only look to God for strength and encouraged by the spirit... Only God can drag me thru...

No comments: