Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Lord Of Lords

by Hillsongs, www.Ultimate-Guitar.Com

C#m E B, C#m E B A, C#m E B A

C#m E B A
Beholding your beauty is all I long for
C#m E B
To worship You Jesus with my soul's desire
A E B C#m
For this very heart you have shaped for your pleasure
A B E
For the purpose to lift your name high

C#m E B A
Hear and surrender in pure adoration
C#m E B A
I enter your courts with an offering of praise
A E B C#m
I am your servant come to bring you glory
A B E
As is fit for the work of your hands

A
Now Unto the Lamb
E
Who sits on the throne
B C#m A
Be glory and honour and praise
A E
All of creation resounds with the song
B A
Worship and praise the Lord of Lords

C#m E B A
The spirit now living and dwelling within me
C#m E B
Keep my eyes fixed ever upon Jesus' face
A E B C#m
Let not the things of this world ever sway me
A B E
I'll run 'till I finish the race

A
Singing unto the Lamb
E
Who sits on the throne
B C#m A
Be glory and honour and praise
A E A E
All of creation resounds with the song (2nd time All of eternity echoes the song)
B A
Worship and praise the Lord of Lords
(x2)

BRIDGE:
C#m B A
Holy Lord
E
You are Holy
C#m B A
Jesus Christ
E
Is the Lord

God Bless yall'
x

No comments: