Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

movie quotes

Chow Mo Wan: When you don't take "no" for an answer, there is still a chance you'll get what you want.

Chow Mo Wan: Take care. Maybe one day you'll escape your past. If you do, look for me.

*my fave*

Chow Mo Wan: Love is all a matter of timing.
Chow Mo Wan: Love is all a matter of timing.
Chow Mo Wan: It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late.
Chow Mo Wan: If I'd live in another time or place...
Chow Mo Wan: ...my story might have had a very different ending.


Chow Mo Wan: I slowly began to doubt myself.
Chow Mo Wan: Maybe the reason she didn't answer was not that her reactions were delayed but simply that she didn't love me.
Chow Mo Wan: So at last, I got it. It's entirely beyond my control.
Chow Mo Wan: The only thing left for me... was to give up.


Bai Ling: I don't get it. Were does all that fun get you? If you find the right person, why waste time on the others?
Chow Mo Wan: If I find the right person? A man like me has nothing much except free time. Thats why I need company.
Bai Ling: So people are just time fillers to you?
Chow Mo Wan: I wouldn't say that. Other people can borow my time to.
Bai Ling: And tonight? Are you borrowing me, or am I borrowing you?
Chow Mo Wan: No difference. Maybe I borrowed you earlier,now your borrowing me.
Bai Ling: Ridicoulous.



Tripp: Do you have real feelings?
Paula: Of course I have real feelings!
Tripp: For what?
Paula: For you! And believe me I did not want that because I had a good life before you. Well, not good... but... it was okay. Well... it was empty actually, but at least I was blissfully unaware of how miserable I was. Where as now... because of you... I am acutely aware of how completely and totally unhappy I am. Thank you for that.

No comments: