Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 7, 2008

i am bored today... so i going to show more of my personal life ....


1...2...3...4...5...6...7.... 7 journals in 2006-2007.... 6 in 2007 to be more precise...



my bibles past and present... the one in green is my first bible... bought by my bro when he knew i accepted christ... to be honest i hardly read this copy until now... hehe... the one in the bottom right hand corner is the one that went army with me... explains the condition... the top middle ESV is my main bible... again bought by my bro... it is THE bible for me... cross reference, great binding ( can leave it open for easy reading), nice print, to top it off: it is ESV... i met God many times on these pages.. it will continue to be my main bible.... i thought of buying another copy for usage next time... i hope it does not go out of print... then i loved ESV so much... i had to carry it around with me... so that explains the smaller ESV on the bottom left... i tried to read parts of the bible that i hardly read before on that small bible... nice for reading on sundays in church and on buses... then of cos the newest edition... it is the IDT one year bible... i loved it since it is in ESV... haha... no better choice... the problem is that it is in one year format... cant turn to a particular passage as and when you like... hmmm.... it is meant to keep track of what was read and what was not read on a daily basis... i already started highlighting it!!!! haha... supppose to do 2 portions of reading a day to make up for the lost first week...

Knowing God and meeting him in these words ....

Sin will keep you away from these BOOKS or these Books will keep you from sin...

No comments: