Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

check out my new style



well.... i was talking to kai when i took this pic on my mac....

here's the list of reasons why i cut my hair like this

1. i need time to rethink about life... this cut reminds me that i am undergoing thru a period of thinking and rethinking
2. i sinned, and i read Job and then i cut my hair
3. i didn't get the girl i want
4. i am preparing to go DB
5. i need to clear my dandruff
6. i want to relive my recruit days before i ORD
7. i have nothing better to do
8. i seek attention
9. i am depressed
10. it gives me a more aggressive look... (proven... nobody dare to touch me when i sounded more serious with the cut)
11. i want to feel the wind
12. i just wanna do something silly before i start work
13. it is anti-culture... bald means you are in a nazi thing or something ... haha... it means grievance .... it signifies a hidden agenda... but honestly... no ... i am not like that...
14. i want to look like zidane... well he got the fierce look when he headbutted that italian
15. too stressed out by my vocation
16. any mixture of the above points

No comments: