Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, July 14, 2008

God and his special grace...

is there really something called 'special grace'? God chooses to reveal himself to his people in various ways... and especially with younger , new believers.. somehow, God grant them special grace... to overcome their problems and to bless them more etc... i see that in my dad... his healing and stuff.. it is out of this world...

I see that in JJ's conversion ,God taught me something: my heart need to be right before God will take me to the next level... and the question is how to get my heart right? (how right is right before u consider a 'right' heart? one may ask...) there is no way to get the heart right... cept 'graced' by God... God has to take me thru various issues and seasons, thru different ups and downs before getting me to where i am today..God opened me up to a another reality in his timing... wow! in its time, i will hasten it! Isa 60:22 ... maybe it is true... it is true! when the hearts are right, God will open the doors... when the time is right, the light will come.... i must learn to trust God more ... he is trustable - or as the ipod tells me... you dont receive a direct gift from God on your commencement everyday... hehe

No comments: