Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Reflection for today

i am dead tired from watching wall-e... 13 ppl turn up today! wow... it has been a great week...

the pastor told us to count our blessings during service today... to find the joy in what we DO have , and not what we DON'T have...

so i decided to take a photo of what i DO have in life...




here's a photo of my baptism gifts... from bizad ppl, they gave me a jean bible! how interesting, then sien gave me this book by Ryle on Holiness, then the DVD from CG, a john stott devotional (which i am reading right now) from my brother, and a car plate from william! wow.. i am blessed... oh plus my lincoln brewster CD is not included in the picture.... it is loaned out...



here's like my shelf of books that i will never finish in my entire life... from my bible... to systematic theology to commentaries to spiritual disciplines + formation.... i am too blessed ... will i ever stop buying and start reading? haha... God really give me the right resources and teh right time... * erm this is like my daily reading items... i grab and read whatever i can from this list... of cos there are still MANY other books... it is covetousness , i need to watch out..

No comments: