Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Wondrous deeds

ps26:7 proclaiming thanksgiving aloud,
and telling all your wondrous deeds.

Ps 9:1 I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart;
I will recount all of your wonderful deeds

Ps40:5 You have multiplied, O Lord my God,
your wondrous deeds and your thoughts toward us;
none can compare with you!
I will proclaim and tell of them,
yet they are more than can be told.

God indeed has multiplied His nation, this is in itself a testimony of his promises, and prophecy fulfilled (Gen 12). What is so wondrous about what he has done for me, is that he is real in my life. He has always reminded me how he took me out from a bad situation and into a good situation , sometimes it may be long (10 years) to see His purpose, but he shows me His purpose never -the- less. i must PROCLAIM his wondrous deeds! Remember what God has done for me is very impt!, cos i am a forgetful person , and i would tend to forget his grace towards me. poly. SOC. NUS. Covenant. All these are answered prayers! how can i forget?

Ex 15: 11 “Who is like you, O Lord, among the gods?
Who is like you, majestic in holiness,
awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders?

May your wonders never cease, may i never forget your faithfulness!

Ps 26 :i will bless the lord!

Vindicate me, O Lord,
for I have walked in my integrity,
and I have trusted in the Lord without wavering.
2 Prove me, O Lord, and try me;
test my heart and my mind.
3 For your steadfast love is before my eyes,
and I walk in your faithfulness.

4 I do not sit with men of falsehood,
nor do I consort with hypocrites.
5 I hate the assembly of evildoers,
and I will not sit with the wicked.

6 I wash my hands in innocence
and go around your altar, O Lord,
7 proclaiming thanksgiving aloud,
and telling all your wondrous deeds.

8 O Lord, I love the habitation of your house
and the place where your glory dwells.
9 Do not sweep my soul away with sinners,
nor my life with bloodthirsty men,
10 in whose hands are evil devices,
and whose right hands are full of bribes.

11 But as for me, I shall walk in my integrity;
redeem me, and be gracious to me.
12 My foot stands on level ground;
in the great assembly I will bless the Lord.

What i have learn? that integrity is an impt part of my character. do i have it? else how would i lead myself and others?

integrity:
  1. Steadfast adherence to a strict moral or ethical code.
  2. The state of being unimpaired; soundness.
  3. The quality or condition of being whole or undivided; completeness.
in other words? honesty of God?it also has the idea of steadfastness, of consistency, of unfailing pursue of the same Goal. God... please help me...

This psalm again shows that God desires my success, ONLY if i desire godly goals and plans. ways of destruction and of self-containment will not go far in life. The top most priority goals is to know Christ and to be like Christ! (at all times!) any other plan would follow if i get these 2 things right! i must desire Godly goals!









No comments: