Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

enjoying my apple


some say this baby looks like me.... hahaha...

i am really tired from designing my intro2com website... i really wan to do my best for this thing.... i eat up all the essentials last nite...slept at 4 am ... was watching man utd-boro at the same time... (ronaldo dive again!!! haha) now learning to sort out layouts and stuff... that is a real tricky one... now with CSS and stuff... have to relearn some stuff all over again... .

yea... apple is realy stable in running design stuff such as photoshop and DW... downside is that it eats up your harddisk real fast too... hmmm.... something to be sorted out...

i am enjoying learning how to design website and stuff... it is not my niche, but to learn and relearn something from the past is refreshing...

yawn....

wil man utd win the treble ?

No comments: