Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Where will you be in 10 years time?

Let's stay with the topic of faithfulness....

this is something that jus struck me and i must write it down here....

have you ever ask yourself where will you be in 5 years time? 10 years time? even 50 years time?
if we are truthful enough, we would humbly admit that we dont really know.... even if you have a concrete plan, it is very likely you will end up slightly away from where you initially wanted to be... right?

here's my experience... i scored 2 As 1 B 5 Cs for my O levels... hardly anything to boast about... but hey 7 years later i am writing this thing from a laptop bought on discount from my university! i am in university! that is something i would never have thought of 7 years ago when i recieve my exam transcript. it is something i am really thankful for when i look back in my life...

i have few other examples.... but i wil stop here... my point is God is faithful all the time... at that time when i knew i messed up my O levels, i didnt know what God is preparing me for.. HE got me here via a different channel , and thru that process,i had a different experience from the rest of my current peers... at that point of time, i could not see what HE has in line for me, but i trusted. I trust that HE will take me thru this life in a different way, i trusted that whatever the outcome, it will be the BEST that God will give... God will never give something useless to me... he will give me HIS BEST - by His standards, and not man's standards - and i only need to trust and do my best in whatever he ask me to do NOW!

it is really difficult right now... school is really difficult.... but i know all i need to do is trust!

God is faithful~~!!!

No comments: